Hiring Ex. Defence Accounts Department (DAD) employees having experience of working in the grade of Clerk/Auditor/Sr.Auditor/AAO for the purpose of revision of pension of pre- 2016 retirees of Armed Forces & Defence Civilians
Office of the PCDA (P) desires to hire about 50 ex. Defence
Accounts Department (DAD) employees having experience of
working in the grade of Clerk/Auditor/Sr.Auditor/AAO in the
area of pension for the purpose of revision of pension of pre- 2016 retirees of Armed Forces & Defence Civilians.
Remuneration will be based on number of cases processed by
them. Working knowledge of Computer is essential since
processing of the work is to be done on computer only.
Interested ex-DAD employees may report to the office of
the undersigned a 10-00 A.M. on 17.11.2017 for assessment of
suitability. Detailed terms and conditions of the hiring are
available on http://pcdapension.nic.in
For and on behalf of the President of India
TERMS AND CONDITION FOR HIRING EX DAD EMPLOYEES
1. The period of engagement on contract will depend upon the
availability of pension related work of revision of pre-2016 retirees of
Armed Forces & Defence Civilians as per 7th CPC.
2. Continuance of Service will depend upon your satisfactory
performance in completing the prescribed work norms as assessed by the
Principal CDA or his officers.
3. You will be paid contractual amount on completion of work
allotted to you on monthly basis up to the satisfaction of Officer in
Charge. No other amount will be paid except contractual amount. Office
of the PCDA(P)/ Govt. Of India will not have any other liability what so
4. Your engagement will be liable to be terminated at any time after
one week notice, if your performance/conduct is not found up to the
satisfaction without assigning any reason.
5. Work will be done within the office hours. However, if required
work will also be done during the closed holidays/Saturday/ Sunday.
6. All the work should be done on computers. In case any information
is required from binders that will also be your responsibility.
7. All cases to be done in office and claims handed over will be
returned on the same day duly completed to the concerned AAO/Officer
authorize to sign the Corr. PPO, before leaving the office.
8. You will not proceed on leave/absent yourself without permission.
9. If you leave the job in between, your claim on the previous work
done will stand forfeited.
10. In case of any ambiguity, the decision of the PCDA (P) will be final.
11. Observance of office decorum expected from the Government
servant is highly solicited. All instructions should also be adhered as
passed by the competent authority.
12. PCDA(P) reserves the right to prescribe further terms and condition
during the period of contract.
O/O THE PCDA(P) ALLAHABAD