Here you will find the list of all points which will be discussed in rally. As you all know” EX SERVICEMEN MAHA RALLY ON 29 OCT 2017 AT JANTAR MANTAR NEW DELHI FROM 10 AM ONWARDS ” is going to be operational soon.
Sunday, October 22, 2017
EX SERVICEMEN MAHA RALLY ON 29 OCT 2017 AT JANTAR MANTAR NEW DELHI FROM 10 AM ONWARDS.
Dated: 20 Oct 2017
All Members of ESM PARIWAR are requested to attend the Rally. The aim of Rally is “to Discuss, Debate and Decide future Course of action for the Restoration of “Respect & Justice for soldiers:-
- Actual OROP Implementation, Govt has implemented one time increase in Pension and not Actual OROP.
- To stop Degradation and Downgradation of armed Forces.
- To restore status of Armed Forces as existed on 15 Aug 1947 in all respects.
- Unacceptable Delay in the Construction of National War Memorial at India Gate New Delhi.
- Delay in the Constitution of ESM Commission to be headed and membered by ESM.
Also Read:- Defence Pensioner Adalat at Ambala and Pallakad
- Enactment of Covenent Act of Defence Forces of India on the lines of UK and other democracies.
- Second career to retiree Def Personnel till the age of 60 Years through the Act of Parliament.
- Mandatory grant of three career Progressions to all Defence Personnel. Every Sepoy to retire and get pension and status of Naib Subedar in all respect as being granted to other Govt Services.
“ Sabhi ESM aapna Hath Hamare Hath mein do,
Hum Aapko Insaaf Dilayenge”
Maj Gen Satbir Singh, SM (Retd)
Advisor United Front of Ex Servicemen Jantar Mantar &
Chairman Indian Ex-Servicemen Movement (IESM)
Mobile: 9312404269, 01244110570
(Source- Via Gp e-mail)
Source:- Ex-Servicemen Welfare
As we all know that One Rank One Pension issue is still in dilemma. Government is saying that it has released four installments for the Arrear of defense pensioners. Some have got its benefits but some are there which did not get full benefits.
Apart from this the covenent Act of Defence Forces is in force from the time of britishes which need a lot amendments now. All the rules of armed forces were made by britishers for their benefits and keeping away Indians that time. Those Days Indians were enrolled in lower cader and that is why such rules were made. Now those rules has no relevance in modern scenerio.