Here we are going to discuss the benefits of CSD Canteen admissible to armed forces. Following is the letter authenticated by the Army HQ which contain CSD Canteen: Monetary limits for All Ranks wef from 01 Jun 2015 for Purchase of CSD Stores .
CSD Canteen: Monetary limits for All Ranks wef from 01 Jun 2015 for Purchase of CSD Stores
Integrated HO of MOD (Army)
Quartermaster General‘s Branch
Dy Dte Gen Canteen Services
Room No, 14A, L-1 Block,
Church Road New Delhi-110001
16 Apr 2015
HQ Southern Command (Q),
HQ Western Command (Q),
HQ Northern Command (Q),
HQ South Western Command (Q),
HQ IDS, HQ SFS, HQ ARTRAC (Q), HQ A & N Command,
HQ DG Assam Rifles, Naval HQ (PDPS)
Air HQ (D/Accts), HQ DG NCC (F &A), HQ Coast Guard (AD)
HQ DGBR (Q), HQ Territorial Army, Ordnance Factory Board
MONETARY LIMITS FOR ALL RANKS FOR PURCHASE OF CSD STORES
- With effect from 01 Jun 2015, the purchase limits for grocery stores from CSD can be as under
- AFD items valued more than Rs. 750/- per item are automatically counted in the annual limit. Local restrictions on lower monetary limits on grocery may be laid down by the canteen management purely for inventory management/ administrative reasons.
- Unit Run Canteens management will ensure attractive items are sold as on required besis and not in excess quantity. Strict watch be maintained on sale of Items where there is a large difference in CSD and market rates as suitcases, watches, pressure cookers, fans and other attractive loiletry and cosmetic items. Profile of customers be strictly watched for spending beyond means.
- contents of this letter be disseminated to all concerned under your command.
- Liquor entitilement will be continue to be as per scale issued vide this office letter No.96219/Q/DDGCS dated 07 Oct 2008.
- Letter No.96027/Q/DDGCS dated 27 Oct 2008 is hereby superseded.