FNPO Delegation met Central Ministers for pursual of early implementation of GDS Pay Committee Report.
Sri.B.Shiva Kumar Asst.G/S , Sri.Sivaji Vasireddy Asst.G/S , Sri.CH.Laxmi Narayana President NUGDS , Sri.L.Krishna Prasad RR NAPE Gr-C AP Circle ,Sri.V.Manjappa D/S NAPE Gr-C Shimoga met Hon’ble Minister of Parliamentary Affairs and Minister of Chemicals&Fertilisers Sri.Anantha Kumar and Hon’ble Minister of Road Transport & Highways Sri.Nitin Gadkari at their Parliament Offices and requested for early implementation of GDS Pay Committee Report.
General Secretary meeting with Secretary, Department of Posts & Chairman Postal Services Board
On 18-12-2017 the General Secretary NAPE Group-c along with GS, AIPEU, Group-c met Secretary, Department of Posts and continued for more than half hour and discussed the following.
1. Early implementation of GDS committee report : It is under active process and try to issue orders in January 2018 after approval from Central Cabinet.
2. IPPB: While thanking for issue of notification for deputation of officials including GDS, we requested more participation of GDS in the scheme.
3. CSI issues: We demanded supply of RICT devices to BO’s and implementation of CSI afterwards providing hand to C class offices, password problem and abnormal workload for C class SPM’s.
4. Immediate notification of Departmental Council – Separate meeting on IPPB.
5. Implementation of Appex court judgments on MACP issues.
6. Payment of dress allowance of Rs.10000/- instead Rs.5000/- to the staff who are eligible as the order is ambiguity.
The Secretary wanted some more time for stabilization of CSI roll out and requested for cooperation of Group-c. Roll out problems are vigorously perused with TCS. Aggregation of ports for better connectivity is under process for more connectivity.