As an meeting between the NJCA Secretary Shiv gopal Mishra and Cabinet Secretary held on 24.10.2017 for discussing the demands of central govt employees. Here you will find ” Brief of the meeting held on 24.10.2017 with the Cabinet Secretary and NC JCM NJCA Staff Side “. Central Govt employees are in dilemma that when the issue of Minimum pay and fitment factor will be clarified.
Brief of the meeting held on 24.10.2017 with the Cabinet Secretary and NC JCM Staff Side
Shiva Gopal Mishra
National council (staff Side)
Joint Consulative Machinery for
Central Government Employees
13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi-110001
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dated: October 24, 2017
All Constituents of National Council(JCM)
Sub: Brief of the meeting held today with the Cabinet Secretary (Government of India)
- Today I met the Cabinet Secretary(Government of India) and shown oru anguish for inordinate delay in finalzation of demands of the Central Government Employees, particularly National Pension System (NPS), Minimum Wage and Fitment Formula.
- The Cabinet Secretary said that, he is aware of the problems of the Staff Side(JCM) raised by them from time to time and particularly to this issue and will definitely try to resolve them.
- Particularly on the issue of National Pension System(NPS) he said that the issue active consideration of the Government of India and we are trying to find out some solution to the problems arisen because of the NPS.
- I also persuaded him to fix-up date of the meeting of the National Council(JCM), to which he said that, the agenda came, and some queries have been raised, which are still to be compiled by the DoP&T. He assured that, he will definitely fix-up the date of the meeting within a short period, and said that, before that, he will ask the Secretary(DoP&T) to hold meeting with the Staff Side.
- I told to the Cabinet Secretary that, Central Government Employees are agitated because they feel that VII CPC has not done and justice with them and government is also ready to remove the issues pending before them.
- This is for your information.
with Faternal Greetings!
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
As we had discussed all the briefings between the two representative and tendency is to solve the issue as soon as possible. Also Brief of the meeting held on 24.10.2017 with the Cabinet Secretary and NC JCM NJCA Staff Side comes with a satisfactory conclusion.